Our presentations are an important instrument in our effort to broaden the integration of art as a tool to enhance complex problem solving and thinking in research, therapy, social change projects and daily life. They are suitable for small or large groups and range from one-hour lectures to full-day activities. Please let us know if you have any questions, requests or comments regarding our presentations.
In this presentation we take a closer look at the interplay between words and images. This thought-provoking presentation can be adapted to various audiences, from the most professional to interested laypeople.
It will change the way you think and talk about images!
Presentations for everyone (no artistic experience, skill or talent is required)
- Art as a Problem-Solving Tool
- Art and Research
- What is Art-based Research? (recommended after Art and Research)
- Art and Therapy
- What is Art Therapy (AT)? (with case examples)
Presentations in the field of Art-Based research
- Sources and Foundations of Art-based Research (ABR)
- Ethical Issues in ABR
- Art-based Supervision for Art-based Researchers
Presentations in the field of art therapy
For more information about our Presentations: